I believe that there are pro's and con's to this law! The pro's to this law are it keeps people alert and not distracted by texts, or calls. Also, people keep their eyes on the road and not the text. But there are cons as well. First, not many people but mostly teenagers are gonna follow this law. Also, while people still text and drive they will be more distracted about hiding it which can cause dreadful accidents. This law will probably be ignored mostly by teenagers rather than people over the age of 25.
So in my opinion this law will be completely ignored and there is no purpose for it!
-Jenna(:
Friday, December 4, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I agree that people aren't going to follow this law and people will be more concerned with hiding the fact that they are texting and driving. Someones first instinct while driving is to answer their phone or look at the screen. I don't think this law will have a serious effect.
ReplyDelete