Jenna Bryant
My favorite unit from this past semester is GoogleSketch-Up. I enjoyed GoogleSketch-Up because i could make it my own. I made many projects in this application like a dream house, and a gymnastics studio! This is a very creative way too use technology because your virtually building.
I learned how too use tools too build different objects or anything pretty much. You can also add in 3-D objects from google by clicking a link in the application. I am by far most proud of my gymnastics studio. I put more time and effort into it and tried too make it as real as possible.
For the most part, i like most of the work i had created. But some not as much as others because of the effort that i put in.
This isnt my project, but i couldnt get mine on here because it is an actual file.
No comments:
Post a Comment