Friday, January 8, 2010

November/December Reflection

My favorite unit from November and December is when we had partners and we had a topic of our choice and we went and took pictures too create a photostory. We used communication in this project alot because we had too decide which pictures too use and how we should set up the photostory and the text explaining the pictures.
I learned that you dont need a whole bunch of text too explain what needs too be said. A photostory allows you to narate so there is more room for the big picture and less text. I was very proud of my photostory because at first i was having alot of trouble but then i got the hang of it and now im a pro(:
I am very happy with all the work i created in photostory because i learned different things with every project that was completed. And then i would get more ideas.

No comments:

Post a Comment